Find Parts
What's New?

Tanabe Medalion Touring Exhaust, 2004-08 Acura TSX / Accord CL7 CL9, T70093

Part Number:
T70093
Brand:
Tanabe
Product Line:
Medalion Touring Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Muffler)
Vehicle Fitment:
Acura TSX, 2004-08
Tanabe Medalion Touring Exhaust, 2004-08 Acura TSX / Accord CL7 CL9, T70093

$990.00

$891.00

10% below retail

Details

The elegant, well defined appearance of Tanabe's MEDALION TOURING performance exhaust system is mature, and matches the artistry of a tastefully built, highly tuned machine. The sound compliments the appearance being smooth and deep, and exceptionally usable in daily applications.

Using the all new 'continuous strand' ADVANTEX packing material technology, MEDALION TOURING achieves extremely high levels of exhaust system efficiency, while maintaining a street drivable, extremely low frequency and deep tone that is well under 93db for discreet sports driving. This system requires no removable silencer for under 93db operation at all rpms. The extremely deep, low frequency tone keeps in-cabin noise to a minimum.

The full SUS304 stainless steel MEDALION TOURING features a slim-line oval canister, and a special dual wall, angle-cut tip.

This premium quality system is for sports driving.

Related products

Customer Questions

Q:

Is this dual or single

A:

This is a Dual exhaust.

Q:

The description states that it has interface issues with the Comptech (CT-E) rear sway. I have the Progress rear sway. Is that not exactly the same as the Comptech? Does this exhaust have interface issues with the Progress rear sway? I'm also looking at and like the Fujitsubo dual tip.

A:

No, the 62.0110 Progress Group rear bar is not routed the same as the CT Engineering rear sway bar. The CT bar is used on more than one model and deviates from the stock routing and that is why the CT bar only really works with the CT exhaust or the stock exhaust.

The Progress Group bar does not have any known exhaust clearance issues. You would be fine with this Tanabe or the Fujitsubo exhaust with a Progress Group rear sway bar.

Q:

Would this exhaust system fit with the Magnaflow high flow catatlytic convertor?

A:

This cat-back will work with any bolt-in coverter, yes!

Q:

Does it suits To a K24 engines or K20 ?

A:

This may be used on K24 or K20 TSX or Accord models (CL7 or CL9). It suits both cars well.

Q:Do i need a defouler for this system or can i use my stock sensor?
A:

This part will not change the location or mounting of your oxygen sensors. No such devices or concerns are needed for this part.

Customers Also Bought

Ratings

Overall:
Performance / Function:
Craftsmanship / Quality:
Sound/Tone:
Fitment:

Reviews

• Perfect exhaust May, 31
    By David Wrenn, Grocery Getter
    I was torn between this exhaust and the Apexi. I'm glad I chose this exhaust. It's got the tone I was looking for, not too loud and not too quiet. Just perfect. Barely get in cabin noise but can be heard from outside the car. I have no complaints at all. Would recommended this exhaust to anyone looking for an exhaust.

Rate and Review