My Car
Find Parts
What's New?

Tanabe Medalion Touring Cat-Back Exhaust, 2004-08 Acura TL & TL-S UA6 UA7, T70141

Part Number:
T70141
Brand:
Tanabe
Product Line:
Medalion Touring Cat-Back Exhaust System
Vehicle Fitment:
Acura TL, 2004-08 (ALL Base, Sport, & Type-S)
Tanabe Medalion Touring Cat-Back Exhaust, 2004-08 Acura TL & TL-S UA6 UA7, T70141

$990.00

$891.00

10% below retail

Details

The elegant, well defined appearance of Tanabe's MEDALION TOURING performance exhaust system is mature, and matches the artistry of a tastefully built, highly tuned machine. The sound compliments the appearance being smooth and deep, and exceptionally usable in daily applications.

Using the all new 'continuous strand' ADVANTEX packing material technology, MEDALION TOURING achieves extremely high levels of exhaust system efficiency, while maintaining a street drivable, extremely low frequency and deep tone that is well under 93db for discreet sports driving. This system requires no removable silencer for under 93db operation at all rpms. The extremely deep, low frequency tone keeps in-cabin noise to a minimum.

The full SUS304 stainless steel MEDALION TOURING features a slim-line oval canister, and a special dual wall, angle-cut tip.

This premium quality system is for sports driving.

Customer Questions

Q:For the Tanabe Medalion Touring Cat-Back Exhaust, 2004-08 Acura TL & TL-S UA6 UA7, T70141 what J-Pipe is compatible with this exhaust system
A:All J-pipes from ATLP, RV6 Performance, and XLR8 are compatible with this cat-back. Find out more on how these j-pipes compare here.
Q:

I want to do from the header all the way back . Do you have a header that fits to the j-pipe, then exhaust?

A:

Your vehicle is not be equipped with traditional "headers." Before going further, we would suggest reading this article regarding the exhaust layout on your J-Series Engine equipped vehicle: An Outline Of The Exhaust Layout On J-Series Honda V6 Engines

We can provide a complete set of exhaust components from the engine to the tips, and will be happy to consult you on the needed items.

Q:I'm seeing conflicting reports about this fitting the Type S. I'm not even able to confirm this on the Tanabe website. Do you have any experience with this fitting the Type S?
A:

Yes, 100% this exhaust will fit a Type-S. Any exhaust that fits a Base TL will fit a Type-S also.

Q:Is this product "plug and play." Or does it come with the clamps/bolts etc. to install?
A:

This exhaust is a 100% bolt-on for your TL and comes with all hardware necessary to install.

Q:What 3rd cats pair nicely and/or which one is the best?
A:

Any 3rd converter will fit well with this exhaust. We usually recommend the ATLP brand.

Customers Also Bought

Ratings

Overall:

Rate and Review